To build a well designed new home at the back of the block prior to demolition of the existing run done house.
This was a challenge that was met with great enthusiasm. This block is at 45 degrees uphill from the street level and by organising rear access down a neighbours driveway behind we were able to get majority of the heavy materials on site.
It's all in the detail
The house is well placed on a tricky battle-axe block but this created the opportunity to design a different shape structure. External cladded using a mix of Scyon Axon and Colorbond custom orb with the Colorbond roofing being the new Matt finish option.
- Custom made spotted gum vanities with natural stone bowls
- Recycled hardwood island benchtops with waterfall edges
- 2 large skylights over kitchen island bench
- Spotted gum flooring
- Large decks in spotted gum decking
- Elevated views from front balconies
Interested in building something?
We look forward to hearing from you and working towards bringing your ideas to fruition.Contact Us