Repair and rectify existing problems from previous building works and add another level to the front of the house.
Demolish some of the existing building works to locate exactly where the water was getting in. Fix the problem by diverting water under the house through a new drainage system, waterproof the affected areas and install subfloor fans to keep area ventilated. Construct the extension over the front half of the house and renovate through the whole existing house.
It's all in the detail
We were lucky to have worked on this project with a client that has a unique taste and strong ideas. The whole house flows and has a good variety of features throughout.
- 2 x Large Real Flame gas fireplaces
- 1400mm wide custom made entrance pivot door
- Solid blackbutt treads and risers staircase
- 4 different styled bathrooms
- Cocktail bar and beer fridge in joinery of main living room
- Extra large parents retreat with separate his/hers walk in robes and bathroom
- Kids bathroom with wall/roof window
What the client said
“Nathan had to be the best and easiest foreman to work with. Nothing was ever too hard for him and knew what he was doing at all times.”
Interested in building something?
We look forward to hearing from you and working towards bringing your ideas to fruition.Contact Us